Wierdest Limousine Auto Of The World

Look at what I have seen online news, it was old news but this is I like and I want to share you. A jet for the street a Boeing 727 was made for Road Street. Behind it, there stands once more, limousine Bob, the man by the longest vehicles.
Behind the trimmed bird stands limousine Bob, he builds the longest and most mad limousine of the world. The jet limousine is admit as a coach and offers place for 30 persons. The price offer lay with 10,000 US dollars, the highest offer lies, in the meantime, with 274,000 US dollars. Huh! What an expensive limousine crazy car of the world.



Look at that how so cozy inside of the jet auto


Look great?

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO