Memories Photos in London and Paris

Hi folks, let me show you some photos when we were in Paris vacation. As what I have wrote in my last entry about Paris and London our vacation almost 4 years ago now. I just want to share you some photos that we took so that you could not say that I am a liar, yeah true folks what I have written all in my blogs here. Pictures are the best evidence, hehehe… so watch out… here are some memories photos in London and Paris.

Background with house of Paliament and the Big Ben

Background with London Bridge

At known Museum


With Eiffel Tower and center photo at the top floor of Eiffel

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO