The Most Expensive Car Of The World

Hi folks, lets talk about auto again. Did you know that the most expensive car of the world? Photo below that is the most expensive car of the world. When I was browsing this is what I have discovered today. This is what I want to share you all so that you well know the most expensive car of the world, Modell: 1962 Ferrari 330 TRI/LM Preis: 9.3 Millionen US-Dollar Marranello Italy. Yeah, not new carriages are the most expensive, but old-timer. A solvent collector paid the absolute top price for Ferrari 330 TRI/LM, which won in 1962 the 24-hour running of Le Mans.

1 comments:

Unknown May 9, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

wow, this is beautiful... i'll never be able to afford it, ever!

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO