Swiss Cow Bells


As what I have written in my entry yesterday, last Sunday we went up to the mountain of Schallenberg. When we were hiking, we came across to this cute house, a farmer house. Cute house, right? Have you seen the big bells hanging on the window? I like the style and the color of the house with flowers surroundings. Mostly farmer house here in our place they have this kind of traditional cow bells, bells for goat, cow and sheep is also good for decoration that I like too because is fun and festive. The cow really don’t like those cow bells, that can cost $1,000 a piece. When summer come the bells hung under the eaves of the cow. When you are walking through the mountain, you will hear the bells from Swiss cow bells, which also like a music.

The farmer house

They on a date....

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO