Let Us Play Billiard

Let us play billiard. Sometimes my husband and I when we have nothing to do at home and feel boring specially when the weather is bad, we went to billiard center and play this kind of game. This is another hobby of my husband and me; to play billiard in billiard center is expensive though. I learned playing billiard when I came here in Switzerland with friends of my husband at the first time I played, I surprised I learned so fast this kind of game, but I am not good though he-he-he. This is also what I missed now, at this time it is difficult to us to go in billiard center because we have now a little baby boy. I hope we can play again. Photo above was in the condominium building of my sister in Florida US during our vacation few years ago.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO