Flowers are Beautiful

When I was teenager I like garden, I like to plants, flowers, vegetables and fruits. My mom and dad were happy that I like gardening. I have collection of cactus plants and flowers at our backyard. One day my husband and I planned to have a garden but we were late the entire garden place are occupied. I like planting flowers and vegetables that makes me so excited everyday to see the plants growing and flowers bloom, which are from my effort. At our balcony we plants different flowers past 2 weeks now, I am so excited to see them blooming which can give also look more beautiful for our balcony.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 7, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

i like flowers too. Unfortunately though, I don't have a green thumb. Tsk.

Merecil Amigo Kidder (Em) May 8, 2008 at 5:39 AM  

nice one u got there.. love flowers too they are just beautiful if i have flowes in my house makes me feel beautiful too. LOL!

Sendo May 10, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

vivid! astig tingnan

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO