Get Up So Late

Hi folks, how is everyone? Today it is nice weather blue sky and warm wind. I was so sorry my self I woke up so late 11:00 AM, so long, right? When I saw the time, I was so worried it was late and we have no time to go out with my family my son and my husband. I was so glad my husband cared our baby in the whole morning they were at the outside took stroll our village, he let me to sleep long. At the noontime, my husband went to the hospital visited his father and visited to his grandmother and to their big store too. At around 3:00 PM my husband came home and urged me to go out to have little bit walked, but the sky was dark and it seems something getting to rain, so we decided to stay a little bit hour and we waited the rain will stop, the weather really confusing at this time since yesterday. While I am typing this entry, the sun now is shining. Now I say, it is time to go out now folks, before the sun will down. See you later.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO