Schallenberg

How is everyone? How was your weekend? Me, I have great weekend, I was with my husband and baby. It was perfect weather, not too hot; I can say that exactly temperature that I wish. We went up to the mountain in Schallenberg and we enjoyed the amazing view the beautiful land of Emmental (Emmental means valley) here in our place. Up to the mount of Schallenberg the road is open all year round. People come and go with motor which a lot of fun. There are way are also ideal for hiking and biking where we were. The photo below these was I took shot yesterday.

Amazing...

See the cows and the amazing view

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO