One Of The Most Watched Non-sporting Events

While typing this entry I try to watch Eurovision song contest so that I will not missed every singer from every country, we do not know yet who will be win. The final of Eurovision song contests now it was start at 8:30 PM here in our place. This song contest an annual competition held among active member countries of the European Broadcasting Union. To win the contest, cast votes for the other countries songs. The contest has been broadcast every year and one of the most-watched non-sporting events in the world. Speaking of Celine Dion in 1988 she won Euro Vision Singing contest represented Switzerland with the song "Ne partez pas sans moi" ("Don't Go Without Me").

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO