Planning For Vacation

Folks, in your place is summer now like in Philippines (my 1st homeland), and again school days. Here in our place the summer is coming closer here this will be June 21 (if I am not get wrong) what I missed is to have vacation and visit to other place. We could not go out at this year from our country as we have a little baby boy is not good for him we travel in long way as he is a little baby at this time and my mom will going to visit us from Philippines. We have planned this year to have vacation just here in our place in south area and maybe next year we are going to visit my family in Philippines or to my sister in US or maybe just here in Europe places. We do not have fix plan yet but I knew my husband get boring if we could not have a vacation in this year. Let us see then folks.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO