Alligator For Today

After we played mini golf, my husband, my sis, my bro in-law and we took rest a little bit and we feed the little alligator (see the photo below) it was a lot of fun feeding them. That was my first time I saw alligator in real (lol) as we do not have alligator here in our place just crocodile I saw by zoo (oi I am the alligator here lol). It was great day we had after that we stroll around of Tampa town we had great snack time in star bucks hmm…I like their cheesecake yummy!

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO