Manatee

We visited one of the marine aquarium in Florida near by Tampa, (I forgot what is the name of the place) we saw the one of the largest aquatic marine mammals “the Manatee” it is also called sea cows (photo above). It was my first time I saw manatee, I was so impressed how so big this kind of mammal, it is really look like a cow. We were lucky on that time because the man marine feeding the manatee, it was great taking pictures of this mammals eating salad. Manatee is herbivores and eats over 60 different plants and they eat just small amount of fish from nets. They live in freshwater and warm water, below 15 degrees celcius they cannot survive. Their color is brownish gray, and they have thick wrinkled skin.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO