Campagna Restaurant in Belp

Yesterday it was Labour Day, it was the annual holiday all the workers all over the world. With my family, we went to the Campagna restaurant, which known here in our place, we had a nice and romantic dinner. It was great place we sat down outside in restaurant (lucky of us there is non-occupied table) normally all table are occupied when is nice weather but we are lucky we found one table not occupied. The restaurant is near by the Aare River, so we can see the water flowing while were eating and our son enjoyed playing with his stuff toys. We had delicious food hubby ordered different kind vegetables and this was what I had, see the photo below.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO