Their Buildings in Puerto Rico Grand Canaria Island

Summer is coming closer, what I missed is to have vacation to another place, I hope my husband could have a holiday from his work so that we can roam around some places here in Europe. I just remember our amazing vacation in Grand Canaria Island a beautiful place for summer vacation. My husband and I we rent a car within 3 days and we roamed around the island and one place we went the Puerto Rico, which they said, is nice village and there are a lot of hotels, apartment, villa, bungalows are beautiful and nice beach. We amazed how so great their buildings. Here are some photos of hotels, apartments, villas, bungalows that my husband took. Look at that how so great buildings they have.


0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO