Apple

Do you want some apple? The photo took last year autumn time. My husband and I strolled around another town here in our place we went up to the little hill and we came across those trees, the apple trees. My husband stopped driving a car, parked, and took shots with the apple trees, fruit and after we took three apples one for my husband and two for me he-he-he (silly me). I love apple, is the one of my favourite fruit. It contained more of minerals such as potassium, calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, selenium, and contains small amount of iron, manganese, copper and zinc and contain more vitamin C. Apples are the most popular backyard tree here in our place. Apple are produced the leaves during springtime simultaneous with the budding of the leaves. The fruit matures in autumn so it is ready to pick.
When I was browsing this is what I read. This is important for us. “Always eat fruit on an empty stomach. If you eat fruit after dinner, the fruit cannot be burn properly and will ferment. When eaten before dinner the sugars are burnt immediately, producing instant energy.”

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO