Sunset In Treasure Island


The photo of my header of my blog took shot of my husband, when we were going to our dinner at the resto of „Gator Resto“the known restaurant in Treasure Island. As what you have seen in the photo 2 girls and one man walking on the sand that was I, my sis and my bro in-law and husband hiding took shot this he-he-he. It was nice sunset on that time, so my husband never let the beautiful sunset of Treasure Island without taking photos, isn’t beautiful sunset? I hope you like the photo.

another shot at the same place

1 comments:

4ever7 May 27, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Happy long weekend!!!

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO