In The Condominium Of My Sister

This is in the condominium of my sister and bro in-law in Florida. I miss to be there; hopefully someday we could visit again in their place and have fun with them. I like there sofa because is nice color, wide, big which is so comfortable for me, I can sleep well. They have nice view from their balcony beautiful long beach of Treasure Island and when the sunset comes it is great to see with beautiful colorful sky. They have also swimming pool, which we were use to swim every afternoon before the sunset. They were here when I gave birth to my little boy it is 6 months now. I am looking forward to visit again to them someday with my family my husband and my little baby boy and visit some amusement park in Florida.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO