Chatting To My Family

When I am typing this entry, I am talking to my family (on the phone) back to Philippines and we show my son through webcam while my husband carrying him and talking to them on the phone and chatting (on YM). They are so happy to see him and they are laughing what my son did while holding our phone. Usually I talk them on the phone for almost 2 hours; they just surrender because of the sleepiness. My mom is so excited to come over here in our place, we bought plane ticket a weeks ago, we are waiting now for his VISA interview, she will be arrive here in our place on July 28. I am so excited all about this.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO