Too Much Food

Look at the photo. We were in grocery store; it seems we bought all the things and foods in grocery, I knew you think now that is too much, but that is not too much for visitor of my sister who were from Michigan her parents in-law, sister in-law, brother in-law, for friends and of course for my husband and I. On that day, her wedding is coming so close so that is why they prepared food for their visitors if they have time to visit their condominium. My sister and her husband were so glad that I helped them before and during their big day and it was great to meet all friends and their beloved family of her husband of my sister from Michigan.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO