Like Julius Caesar

I missed vacation going to another country, which my husband and I like to go everywhere. When I was browsing my photo albums files, I came across to this photo. The photo took my husband were in Rome Italy during our vacation last year; we were in Piazza Vittorio Emmauelle. The man is trying to kill me, but he could not do that. The man wanted gets my pocket, opps I am just kidding here. I did not expect there are some people wearing like this costume; if you want to have a picture with them, you must pay first in 1 or 2 euros. On that time, I urged to my husband to have a picture with them, which typical costume of Roman people when they are in the battle during the times of Julius Caesar.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO