The Quickest Stretch-Limousine Of The World

You know that I like to read news, this morning when I opened the pages I came across this news. As what you have seen in the photo, this XXL Ferrari Limousine Auto the quickest stretch-Limousine of the world pulled the length holds the entry in the Guinness book of records. The 37-year-old Briton Dan Cawley has already moved many cars in the length. With Ferrari Modena extended by just three metres, he officially owns the quickest Stretch saloon of the world. The 6.1-metre-long Italian accelerates in less than six seconds on tempo 100. He is drive of 400-HP-3.6 litres of V8 engine. Beside driver and front seat passenger six other passengers find in it place. The project costs with just 500,000 Swiss francs. Who wants to rent Stretch Ferrari, must fork out for it full 1,700 franken per hour.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO