Beautiful Day

Walking high above the hill of Belpberg, my husband and I fave place that we can see the beauty of Berner Oberland. I love to go field, looking the panoramic view, flowers and different vegetables by field and the animals like a lovely cow of Switzerland, horse, goats, chicken and more what we have here in our place that we will found by field. It is nice when is the springtime the alpine farmer brings their cow to the field and put the flower on their neck. Photo above took my husband last year during springtime at Belpberg, it was beautiful day.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO