What If You Had A Universal Remote


Sometimes I told to my husband that we need remote for our lamps or ceiling light just like our television, just sitting pretty on the sofa or lying in bed without standing to switch those lights. One time I told about that to my girlfriend, she told me that there is a movie titled “Click” that man wanted all switching using by universal remote, just only in one click. He wanted to control all people, things and happenings his daily lives using remote or even just his future lives that allow fast-forward and rewind of different part of his life.
We watched this kind of movie in DVD; it was nice, drama and crazy funny movie starring Adam Sandler. While we were watching this movie, we could not resist our self to laugh aloud, cried, yes we cried and because of full drama with fun. Watching all scenes is unexpected what is happening of his lives (movie). I like this kind of movie; I give two thumbs up for this movie. The movie is about “a family man working hard for his family” watch out how his work affected to his wife or family relationship. If you want to watch drama, comedy movie, I recommend this “Click” movie starring Adam Sandler, you cannot control yourself to laugh and cry. What if you have a universal remote? Watch out!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 7, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

I watched this movie a year ago. I found it ridiculous and funny at the same time. Silly people hope that a remote control will solve out all their problems at once but it never happens.

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO