Up High On Air

Wow last night I monitored my mom flight; while she was in the int’l airport in Philippines I keep calling her and to my bro and father too. They were bringing my mom in airport because my mom flight was early in the morning at 6:55 AM. I feel so happy because there was someone with my mom assisted to her bringing to the check area where her airplane was, she is still on up high air now… and this evening is her arrival at around 5:00 PM we are going to int’l airport and take her. Maybe I am will be at home around 10 PM…

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO