A Blast Day

It was another fun day, we were in birthday party of my friend it was just simple celebration at her house. Our day full laughed again and chitchat. I cannot resist laughing aloud together with them because of funny stories and jokes. That is our life here with my friends in bonding time when I meet them that are mostly of Filipino people attitude, chitchat and laugh together. It was blast day and unforgettable moments meeting again to my friends those within 2 years that I didn’t meet my friend from Holland and my another friend almost 8 months that I didn’t meet because of her busy job. I am thankful to meet again of my two friends after long months and years. Thanks God for giving me a chance to me them again. Those all for now folks, have a nice day or good night wherever you are.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO