A Hero Dog

This afternoon my baby and I felt bored staying on sofa, my eyes caught me up to DVDs I found out I did not watch Beethoven Movie even just a long time we have this Beethoven 5th DVD. I thought the movie is just kind of a boring movie but really not boring movie, is funny and thrill movie is not just for kids is also good for adult. I was enjoying watching this movie. I knew this is old movie (2003 film) but I like watching it.

Plot Summary:
When Sara takes Beethoven to spend summer vacation with wacky Uncle Freddie in an old mining town, the mischievous canine "digs up" the missing clue to a legendary hidden fortune. Now everybody wants to be the dog's best friend as his discovery unleashes a frenzy of treasure hunting among the community's cast of kooky characters. But the sheriff shoots dead the ghosts & Beethoven is "declared" a hero.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO