The Best Holiday Destination

Would you believed this? It is true, after reading and looking pictures in my email from my friend or maybe I am just so late receiving this forwarded message. I got this information in my yahoo email from my friend about the biggest swimming pool in the world. Huh! Wow! How so true is this, so beautiful, amazing and unbelievable swimming pool in the world located in the South American resort of San Alfonso Del Mar in Chile. How I wish this would be our next holiday destinations. The artificial lagoon and swimming pool is 1 kilometer, eight hectares size and it contains 250,000 cubic metres of water. Acknowledge by Guinness book of records being the biggest swimming pool in the world. This pool beat to other pool, which was hold 150 meters in Casablanca, Morocco.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO