Nursery Rhymes Videoke

This afternoon I teach to my baby nursery rhymes song. I showed the videos (videoke) to him from you tube, which is good because there are lyrics, and he really enjoyed listening the song and enjoying looking the video and at me while I did action while singing. He was really laughing, smiling at the same time, and giggling. He enjoyed so much this afternoon hearing the music and watching the videos. Tomorrow again, I will teach him but it will be late in the afternoon because we will be at the house of my friend. Those all for now folks, have a nice day.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO