Being A Mom

Today it was beautiful weather but in the whole day, I just stayed at home and spent time together my baby boy, we played and I teach many things that he must learned everyday. Everyday he learned something new and keeps more learning. Time goes by so fast he is big boy now, heavier, good, and fast learner boy.

This afternoon when I was checking my emails, I found out, now he is 8 months and 2 weeks, time goes by so fast right? I still remember and looking his photos when he was a new born, he just crying need milk to feed, need to change diaper and bathing but now he is big, I am having plenty to do, specially taking care of him my baby, cooking for his food, playing with him, teach new things for him, teaching sing a song and many more that makes me busier everyday, anyway that really a woman being a mom.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO