The Ice Hotel In The World

Folks did you heard ice hotel? This afternoon when I was browsing and looking for hotel accommodation for summer vacation, I came across a unique and artistic design hotel not just usual hotel that we saw in the town or in the street. The world first ice hotel, largest ice hotel and the original ice hotel and is the world craziest hotels 6,000 square meter feet of ice and snow in Sweden. It has reception area, bar and church, even the glasses in bar are made of ice. The average temperature is 17 degrees Fahrenheit. For the guests expect sleep on the reindeers skins and in thermal sleeping bag which is the special bag that located on a special bed. Wow 1 night stay worth $200, is this comfortable to stay this kind of hotel? How I wish I could visit this ice hotel and see the amazing hotel of the world.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO