Jus Wait Patiently

After waiting 4 weeks my mom received her VISA tomorrow in the morning time. I wait patiently that this will be happen and soon my mom arrives at the end of the week of this July in our place. One week to wait more and then my mom flight, my mom will arrive soon here in our place. She will stay within 3 months as a visitor here. I could never wait this day will come. I am so excited to see her again, to hug her, telling funny things and stories or jokes and spend a lot of time together her. How I wish that she will stay longer here and she will spend time together my own family in Christmas until new year, but it is difficult to say that because we need more to extend her vacation here and ask again to the municipal in our area. In addition, I have still younger brother back way in Philippines who is 11 years old will need her attention at this moment, I think 3 months that is enough for her and maybe next time she could stay longer than this her first visit her in our place.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO