Just Hug For Real

There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that just want to pick him or her from your dreams and hug for real. Sometimes I miss to my family way back in Philippines that I could never deny. We communicate mostly I call them through telephone, talked a lot to them and in chat, and showing webcam each other looking to them what they are doing at the same time. Sometimes when we talk in chat, we share funny things. This is what I’ve missed a lot with them spend together and laughing together, having fun and eating together in dining table, watching TV and so on. Anyway, that life is what I have now; I choose to be a far of them, which is accepted.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO