She Is Here

My mom arrived yesterday at around eight o’clock in the evening. I am happy she arrived safely. She told us there are many passengers were. Good she was with Filipina that also helped her to claim her luggage. This Filipina will get married this summer as what she told to us, we didn’t not talked a lot to her because my mom and this woman were tired because of long travel so we just saying hello and a little bit information about her and us. At the first, my mom was happy to see my grand child as her first grand child. She carried away then my son, my son too liking it. This coming week we were going to have vacation, we will show a little bit our place, we are going to the south area to have vacation. That’s all for now folks, have a nice day.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO