Birthday Party

Hi folks, I am tired now we just came home from birthday party. It was a great Saturday a lot of fun, full of laughed, full food in our stomach and, full of chit chat with friends and other people that we had met just in the party and lastly full of memories which is unforgettable moments especially to the birthday celebrant who was 51 years old today. She is my friend that I knew couple of years ago. I knew her because of my Godmother (ninang) in my special day. What about you? Had you a lot of fun today? I hope u had a great day like what we had.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO