Dreamland Of Mini Pooh

My baby 8 months old is so easy to be with and easy to deal. Every time in the morning around 10:30 AM or in the afternoon when he take nap he really sleep then without looking me but at first he play and then maybe he don’t realized that he fall asleep. He is so lovely boy that I am fond of him and his dad. This morning when I put him on his crib he just played with his self with stuff toys then he fall asleep, until now he is still in deep sleeping while I am typing this entry, oppsss, let me take shower now, while my baby on dreamland of mini pooh!

He uses to sleep like this position…

1 comments:

TENTAY™ July 25, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

your baby is so cute!! =)

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO