Another PC At Home

Today in the whole day, the rain was not so hard but now this evening it is raining so hard. It was in the whole day was raining but now is so worst, hopefully tomorrow will be ok than this evening. In the noontime, we had fun we went to Thailand festival. I met some of my friends, we had little bit chichat, and eat together with them. There were bunch of people in Thailand festival even ugly weather. After within 2 hours staying in there, we went to my mom in-law house. We had our dinner there; we had salad and spaghetti, which I really missed because it is almost 2 months now I did not eat spaghetti and my husband too. My mom in-law gave us her PC, and now we had two PCs and of course our everyday that we usually use two laptops. We do not have enough places now in our flat of this new PC, which from my mom in-law, my husband do not have enough time to install it. Maybe next weekend he will proved time to install and fix this.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO