My Treasures

We were now in the month of July; the time goes by so fast folks. Now august is fast approaching then is autumn season and will be start to cold. It something June was so fast ended. Yesterday when I was sitting in our balcony at the morning having little sunshine with my baby, suddenly started to rain and it was a little windy and a little bit cold than the other days. I thought I could not meet my friends, I was glad in the afternoon was the sun was shining and I went to the city I met my friends. I came at home at dinnertime. I was so glad my husband gave me a chance and he looked our son within half day yesterday. He is a loving man and a man that I treasure in my life.

With my two important in my life, my treasures. A happy small family

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO