Crossing A River

Last night dreamed that I was crossing a river. I am so curious what was all about. I am not 100% to believe the meaning of dreams but sometimes the dream will come true. This morning I was browsing about the meaning of my dream, this is what I found,
Psychological Meaning: A river may represent the flow of the life force. In a spiritual sense, it may show your acceptance of divine will and destiny. Instead of struggling against life, you ‘go with the flow.’ Crossing a river may symbolise a fundamental change of lifestyle.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO