Update For Last Thursday Women's Night

Hello folks, this blog was idle few days ago. I was quite busy, with my baby and I had not enough time to update. I told my last entry last Thursday I was with my friends our women’s night. It was pretty doing well. We enjoyed the movie Indiana Jones. Part 1 and 2 Indiana Jones was more adventures and more natures but this part 3 Indiana Jones is more science fiction. The movie was started 20:00 PM (8:00 PM) it was finished at 10:15 (if I am not get wrong) then we went to Desperado Restaurant and bar, we enjoyed our night we had big night on that time. A lot of chitchat and cannot resist to laughed aloud that night. I got home at 12 mid. Those all for now folks, see you later. Have a nice day.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO