UEFA CUP Euro 2008

Summer is closer now. It is football fever again. I like to watch football. When I was in Philippines, I keep watching Basketball, but now I am here in Europe country, I keep watching football. Now the UEFA Cup Euro 2008 was start last Saturday and it was start Swiss vs. Czech played in Basel. The Swiss player was lost and the Czech was won the game, score 0:1. Last night, I’ve watched the football again through TV Austria vs. Croatian score 0:1, Croatian was won and then later was Germany vs. Poland, Germany player was won, score 2:0. I enjoyed watching this game. I waited this games Swiss vs. Turkey this coming Wednesday.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO