Ginger

In our daily lives, health is important; it is say that health is wealth. Sometimes I cook with ginger. I like ginger but my husband do not like pure ginger when I put in our food but he could drink if I could do with tea, sometimes we bought ginger tea in Chinese store but I did not mine the ginger tea that we bought jus my husband drunk all those ginger tea. This afternoon when I was having time and I got a chance sitting in front of my computer, my sister was telling me what she have learned about the ginger plants. She said ginger is good for health and it is helpful plants, it is good if you feel dizziness or motion sickness, nausea or vomiting and constipation. Oil of ginger is useful for arthritic and rheumatic disorders, especially when muscle painful. The oil should massage into affected parts. I am glad my sister shared me about this because sometimes I felt dizzy. This evening when I was cooking I put our food a little bit ginger and I will soon try pure ginger tea, I will buy ginger tomorrow in our market nearby our place. I cannot wait to have good tea from pure ginger then I will mix with honey. Hmmm sound taste good.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO