Heide

Last night my husband and I relaxing on our sofa we watched „Heide“ movie and followed “catch me if you can“. I think you heard about Heide film, there was Heide series. when I was in my home land way back to Philippines I have watched Heide anime series. Last night the Heidi movie it was different it was Swiss film version but the story not all from the book written Swiss author Johanna Spyri. The story of the film, due to her mother’s death Heide is given into her grandfather’s custody, who is living in the Alps and her Aunt pitched her and live in Berlin with her and cousin Clara daughter of her aunt. Clara’s spoiled brat. The story a little bit different from the original film is good film too to watch, a drama and little bit funny.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO