Beautiful Island For Honeymooners

How I wish I could visit this place with my love of my life. Walk on the white sand with barefoot and holding hands. Do snorkel, swimming, relaxing and go to the spa with massage. How I wish like that. Maybe that could be true just in my dream. The photo below is in Maldives Island. My husband and I visited and had great vacation some countries, but I wish we could have second honeymoon like this beautiful and romantic island, which is good for honeymooners.


0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO