Polynesian Party In Walt Disneyworld

This is me my sister and I. This was during our vacation in Walt Disneyworld. We stayed in Polynesian resort. We spent our first night we went to party, it was great and fabulous night that we attended the Polynesian resort party, this was we had our desserts, yummy? My bro in-law book earlier, we had great place and we enjoyed their show, the Hawaiian style. I was so glad my bro in-law gave me a chance to tour in Walt Disneyworld and attended this beautifully party of Polynesian culture. I had a great time with them in World Disneyworld and I hope I could visit again someday with my husband and our baby boy.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO