Netherland vs. Italy UEFA 2008

After I went out with my family, when my baby was heard the loud motor with big flag of Netherlands, my baby got big eyes, and it was new for him that he heard that kind of sound. When we arrived at home, I have watched again the football, Netherlands vs. Italy. The Italy player no chance with the ball, they tried out many times to shot but it was not their lucky hour. The Netherlands won score Netherland 3 and Italy no goal it was 0. It was the big night of Netherlands player. It was played here in our stadium near by our village.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO