I Love Big Computer Screen

As what I wrote my last entry last Friday evening titled "Just Shopping Night" I wrote that we bought a things that we were not looking for. On that time we were looking a big computer screen but we bought the things that we don’t really needs at this moment. Last Saturday we went to electronic shop and we found what we were looking for a big computer screen. This is what I am using at this time, really nice one, big screen it seems it the same length of our television (lol) I don’t know what the measurement, but it I really big screen, I love using it. Now, when I missed in TV series back in Philippines in TFC (The Filipino Channel) I just open my account in my computer at now.abs-cbn.com to watch the series that what I have missed in TV. I love viewing now as I am using this big computer screen than before because I just using my laptop a small screen is not so perfect and when I go to the kitchen and watch the show or movie in my laptop it is small screen, not really portable. Now, I am using this big computer screen I love using it and viewing shows.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO