Just Shopping Night

This evening we went to grocery in shopping mall, we had a lot of food for this coming week. After our grocery, I went to boutique while my husband also looking his computer screen at the other shop. I bought some pairs for summer clothes. After I paid those clothes, I saw my husband and my baby waiting at the front door of boutique and then he told he couldn’t find of what his looking for. I told him to go in the other shop, we went to the other shop but we again we did not find what we were looking for but we found we were not looking for. We bought a perfect portable one GPS, TMC traffic info receiver, widescreen satellite navigation system, Tomtom map share ONE XLT. When we were going out from the shop, we just laughed because we bought not that what we were looking for. A freak shopping night we had.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO