There Is An Angel

Oh my oh my... There was an angel was knocking on me. I was sitting in front of my computer doing some entries of my blogs. I heard my baby was moaning then I hurriedly run to our room where he is sleeping (now). I was looking where he was, I found out he is near by the edge. Oh there is really an angel was telling me and knocking me and telling me that my baby he is by the edge. Maybe he is fall down, I got a big black eyes on my eyes from my husband…opppsss.. My husband is not like that, he is a good husband I proud to have him in my life, he never hurt me even just a little bit he-he-he….back to the story, but if that was happened my baby fall down from the bed maybe really a big catastrophe, I don’t know what will be the next. I want to say thanks God that there was an angel made me awake.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO