The Thickest Things Of The World

Hi, how is everyone? Folks, when I was reading news in newspaper today, I stumbled to this unbelievable news, are they real? Let us see folks read the story below.
Bosom model Maxi Mounds is a proud owner of the record for the biggest boob’s size of the world. Maxi Mounds is called the “lady” who holds proudly the certificate with the seal of "Guinness World Records" - the official confirmation that the owner with a chest measurement of 153.7 centimetres owns the thickest things of the world.
" Are they real? ", according to one of the FAQs on her official website. " Yes, really expensive! ", according to Maxis standard answer. And: "Yes, my back hurts now and again - they weigh nine kilos. "

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO