I Love My Work, Kids and My Chief

Wednesday it was another busy day. It was my laundry day and my workday. At my work, a little bit stress that happened yesterday, it was my problems because I slept not so well at night and because baby was always awake. In my work yesterday, we went outside having picnic of course carrying heavy things too. It was a little bit tiring bringing table, chairs and some materials for children for drawing or anything materials what we wanted that the children possible can do. I am not complaining of my work, but I am just sharing what I did yesterday. For your information, I love my work, I like the kids in my work and of course, I like my boss, she is a good mother, a good woman and a good friend.

0 comments:

Disclosure Policy

This blog is written by me. This blog accept sponsored, advertisement and paid post. If you have any questions and suggestions just leave a message in my entry comment box. Wish you have a great day! "The Author"

My Travel My Journey in this Beautiful World   © Template por Emporium Digital 2008

TOPO